To help you decide, here is a selection of testimonals from satisfied clients:
- "I don't have any real understanding of astrology but the picture that is painted of my daughter between 0-7 (which is my only frame of reference) is quite uncanny! Like most mums (I would hope), I just want to give her all the help and support I can and if astrology is part of what makes us who we are, then I need to take that into account. And this is an awesome gift for her when she is old enough to appreciate it." D.C.
- "You described him to a tee. But what I am really grateful for is the heads-up about what he is likely to go through and the chance that gives me to prepare myself to help him reach his potential. ... I am amazed by this process. Thank you." J.M.
- "I must confess it's all a bit of a mystery to me and I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was really struggling. Your insights have made such a difference to the way we interact. Life looks so much more positive." A.S.
- "Having had time to read and re-read my daughter’s astrology, I just need to say thank you……..I have been truly amazed at how its so "her” and it truly helps me to understand and really see the little girl in front of me. How not to be surprised by how she does things or reacts to situations as that’s the wonderful little package that she is. Its enlightening looking towards her future life, with her astrology in mind and while I think her path will be tough at certain times, she will deal with what is thrown at her in her own inimitable fashion" J.C.
- "Wow - that is amazing and very interesting about my son - it fits so well - tell him to do something directly and he won't do it for love nor money, in fact the heels get dug in and obstinacy is NOT the word, but turn it to a challenge - can you run there the quickest, can you do that the best? and he'll just keep going. I see that his fiddling with everything is that bit of being bored easily and quickly, just as much as I know he needs focusing his energies on a new task to get him re-interested in stuff, though not always possible.
Food for thought - and I don't think any of it is bad because as you say it's about how you direct your energies and enthusiasms to make the best of your situation that matters.
I'm quite blown away about it really. Thank you so much... I'm going to have to read and re-read!" C.D.